This is an agreement between Corgi Events, LLC (hereafter referred to as “Host”, "We", "Us") and Dealer’s Den Applicant (hereafter referred to as “Vendor(s)”, "You(r)", “They", "Their").
The Host will be hosting the following Event Denfur to take place on 08/14/2020-08/16/2020, and has the legal ability to issue a license for concession for vending during the above-mentioned Event, and Vendor desires to vend at and during the above-mentioned Event.
The Host and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- Only approved vendors are permitted to sell wares in the Dealer’s Room.
- Vendors must hold a current and valid Colorado Sales and Use Tax ID. This tax ID is required during final confirmation (we will ask for your Tax ID when you begin set-up of your table). Vendors are responsible for filing sales and use tax returns in accordance with Colorado State Law.
- Tables only come with one (1) badge, regardless of how many tables you purchase. Please be sure to register any assistants with Event Registration. Please indicate in the badge name field the name of your booth/company. This will allow ease of attaching assistants’ badges to your table and allow us to pull these out of regular registration. Should you want a reprint of a badge with your fursona name/different name on it after you pick up your initial badge, head to registration and that can be taken care of during registration hours.
- The Dealer’s Den will be made available to dealers during “set up” and “take down”, as well as before and after the Dealer’s Den opens to the public. Only those attendees with badges that bear the “Dealer” or “Dealers Assistant” mark are permitted into the dealer’s den outside of non-public hours.
- The Host does not permit vendors to display any sexually charged merchandise to the public. It must be hidden away (such as in an “Adults Only” binder), or censored (any graphics with genitals or breasts uncovered must be covered completely). Vendors are required to check the IDs of any customers interested in viewing or purchasing the sexual merchandise to ensure the customer is at least eighteen years old. Displays should be “PG” rated - remember, minors attend our convention! All merchandise sold or displayed by vendors must be in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Vendor’s staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the vendor’s specified location.
- No loud distracting music or noise. Do not cause a disturbance to your neighbors at the above-mentioned Event. If you witness a dealer causing a disturbance, please report it to the Event Staff.
- Smoking or Vaping is prohibited inside the Dealer's Den.
- Decisions made by the Head of Dealer’s Den are final. If you disagree with a ruling made by a Dealer’s Staff that is not the Head, you may bring your grievance to the Head of Dealer’s Den for consideration. The Dealer’s Den Head reserves the right to revoke dealer’s status, dealer’s assistant status, registration badge, or evict a dealer for activities that violate this agreement, at any time with approval from a Corgi Events Board Member.
- Payments for tables are due within 30 days of invoice receipt. Vendors that have not paid by this time will be removed from the list of acceptances.
- Please note that after purchase, Dealers Den table(s) are non-refundable, non-transferable. Badges also bought with the Dealers Den table, are also non-refundable and non-transferable. Any additional items such as electricity purchased for the table, should you not be able to attend and must cancel your booth, will be refunded.
- Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the above-mentioned Event.
By completing the “Dealer’s Den Application”, The Vendor is agreeing to these terms and conditions and affirms and certifies that all the information and answers to questions are complete, true and correct to the best of their knowledge and belief. They understand that any misrepresentation, falsification, or omission of any facts called for in the application may render this application void and will be cause for termination, whenever discovered.